Cattery boarding facilities are provided from Vetlife Ashburton and Timaru.
Our Timaru Vetlife Boarding Cattery is located at 41 Grasmere Street alongside our veterinary clinic. The Timaru Boarding Cattery can house up to 36 cats comfortably and has the convenience of being centrally located within minutes of the town centre our cattery staff are all passionate about cats. They provide outstanding care and run an efficient and well-presented cattery.
The Timaru Boarding Cattery provides all its feline friends with:
• A warm and comfortable sleeping area.
• Heated flooring in the colder months of the year.
• Secure and safe premises.
• An outdoor area with a garden view.
• A diet of the highest premium quality.
• Administration of daily medication, if required, by qualified staff.
• Quality care and of course plenty of cuddles.
With the cattery being part of the Vetlife clinic, you will have the confidence in knowing your pets will receive the highest of care at all times.
For further enquiries and boarding requirements please phone (03) 6848 181. Hours for arrivals/departures are:
Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm
Sat 9am – 12pm
Sun 9am – 10am 5pm – 6pm by prior arrangement. (Please enquire regarding hours for public holidays.)
Viewing of the Vetlife Timaru Boarding Cattery facilities are welcomed.
BOARDING CATTERY VETLIFE ASHBURTON
Located on the corner of Seafield and East Streets in Ashburton, we offer a luxurious boarding facility for your beloved feline family members.
Kim has been our boarding coordinator since 2014 and is an avid cat lover, owning 6 cats of her own.
We have fully enclosed runs which are easily accessible to all cats.
We offer individual housing units, or the communal boarding units.
Being attached to an Accredited Veterinary Practice you can rest assured that your feline companions will get the utmost care.
What we provide in our cattery:
- Cats are fed a premium quality diet twice a day unless supplied by the owner
- Bedding provided, but you can supply your own if you wish
- On-hand veterinary care
- We can offer surgeries while your cat stays here (dentals etc)
- We can offer flea, worm and nail clip treatments at an additional cost
- We can administer oral medications if required
- Heat lamps for on the cooler days
- Lots of cuddles and attention
All cats must be fully vaccinated and up to date with their annual shots before we can accept them into our boarding care.
Cattery delivery and pickup hours:
Monday – Friday 9am until 5pm
Or other times by pre-arrangement
Closed on Public Holidays.
Phone our cattery on: (03) 307-5195 EXT 2
For more information or to talk to one of our staff please contact your local clinic.